Welcome parents! Bridlemile has had a great school year so far. The first quarter is done and there are many fun events coming between now and the end of the year along with some amazing ways to support our school through the PTA’s and Foundation’s fundraisers.
- Annual Fifth Grade Greenery Sale! Please support our 5th graders by making your greenery purchases with us! We have partnered with Teufel Farms to provide wreaths, garlands, and centerpieces for your holiday decorating enjoyment or to give as gifts. Orders can be turned in to the office until Wednesday, Nov. 16. You can find the Greenery Flyer attached to the Friday Flyer. Proceeds from the Greenery Sale go toward the 5th grade class gift, and the end of the year swim party. And don’t miss the Bridlemile Foundation’s Annual Tree Sale and Pancake Breakfast to be held December 3rd and 4th.
- Amazon Smile You can support Bridlemile whenever you shop at Amazon.com! So avoid the crowds and shop online. Use this smile link whenever you shop (save to your bookmarks toolbar) and they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Bridlemile PTA. In addition, by using the link above a small percentage of EVERY sale will provide funds to the PTA. Please share with friends and family. It’s a super easy way to donate to the PTA while making the normal purchases you already make.
- Community Outreach Contributions
Community Outreach works with Bridlemile families in need and you can help!
- For the coming holiday season you can donate gift cards for families needing some extra help. You can contribute a card by signing up here.
- You can also Make a donation specific to families in need.
- The Bridlemile Clothes Closet and Pantry are always in need of donations.New or used items free of stains and holes and with little wear are greatly appreciated (sizes 4T-12). Items can be dropped off at any time in the bin outside the clothes closet. Non-perishable food can be dropped at the Pantry at the far side of the stage.
Volunteering in your child’s classroom and at school events is a great way to meet other parents and learn more about what’s going on at Bridlemile. We have many exciting opportunities to get involved.
For more information, contact Jen Moylan, firstname.lastname@example.org